"4 Chicken and Vegetable Soup"
A hot Chicken soup with a mix of vegetables.
Preparation time: 20 minutes
Cooking time: 30 minutes
Level of difficulty: easy
- 4 Chicken fillets
- 2 cloves of garlic
- 1 potato
- 2 carrots
- 1 onion
- 1 Vegetable / Chicken stock cube
- Salt and Pepper
- Tomato puree
Step by Step
- Chop all the vegetables and place in a pot of water.
- Cut the chicken fillets in to small pieces and fry in a pan. Add in the onions, garlic and paprika.
- Once the chicken is cooked and the onions are soft, add these to the pot with the vegetables.
- Crush the stock cube and add to the pot. Make sure to mix the stock cube well in with the chicken and vegetables.
- Add the salt and pepper.
- Add 4-5 tablespoons of tomato puree.
- Once it starts to boil, simmer for 20-30 mins until vegetables are soft.
- You can eat the soup as it is or blend it for a smoother.