"7 Poached Halibut"
Poached halibut with a hint of lemon.
Preparation time: 10 minutes
Cooking time: 20 minutes
Level of difficulty: medium
- 12oz. Halibut
- Salt and paper
Step by Step
- Place the fillets in boiling water and cook for 10 mins.
- Once fillets are cooked, remove them from the water and place on a sheet of tinfoil.
- Pour 2-4 spoonfuls of the water, you used to boil the fillets, over the halibut.
- Squeeze the lemon over the halibut fillets.
- Sprinkle a small amount of salt and pepper over the fillets.
- Fold the tinfoil around the fillets and cook in the oven for a further 10 mins.